We handle all projects, big or small, with skill and expertise
Nauss Homes Inc. was established in September of 2007. We started out focusing mainly on small interior and exterior renovations. Throughout the years we have taken on larger renovations along with home additions and built a team of very talented craftsmen. Fast forward to 2021 and Nauss Homes Inc. is focused on building energy-efficient custom homes backed with a Lux Home Warranty. We take pride in our work and strive to build our clients a home…not a house.
Precision, Punctuality, Professionalism
Nauss Homes is a reputable renovation company based in Moncton, New-Brunswick. Ever since we opened for business, we’ve taken a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of services to cover their needs. Get in touch today to learn more about what we can offer you and your project. Watch our video below and see why Nauss Homes is the right choice for your next home renovation.
Nauss Homes New Construction
Decks and Patios
What People Are Saying About Us
Request a Consultation
You Have Questions, We Have Answers!
1- When and how can I make changes or upgrades throughout the building process? Do all decisions need to be finalized before construction begins?
– Changes can be made at anytime during the building process but will likely result in changes to pricing and the timeline. In the end we want to give our customers exactly what they want while also looking out for their best interest. Agreeing to a plan and sticking with it will always be the better route when building.
2- Do I have access to the job site during the construction?
– Yes, we encourage our clients to stop by their build site whenever they wish to. Come through the day and meet the crew or schedule an evening visit with Richie when things are a little quieter.
3- What type of warranty do you provide?
– Your new home will be protected with a Lux Home Warranty, which can be customized to fit each homeowner. Nauss Homes Inc. will also provide a two-year craftsmanship guarantee on all renovations.
4- Who’s responsible for protecting the worksite and moving the furniture?
– Nauss Homes Inc. will provide a safe and secure job site throughout the entire project and we are willing and able to assist in moving your furniture out before we start your renovation and will gladly return it once the project is complete.
5- Who’s responsible for clean-up and debris disposal?
– Nauss Homes Inc. is made up of a team of young parents all with small children. We make sure to not only have a clean worksite but to also make sure anything that can be recycled will find its way to its proper place leaving you with a clean build site and a cleaner earth.
6- Are you able to aid in the design phase of the project?
– There are some highly creative minds on staff at Nauss Homes who are excited to work with our clients through their design phase and help create their perfect space.
Nauss Homes goes beyond the quality of their work, we also care about the environment, that’s why we help our customers sell anything of any value that can be salvaged from the demo. No extra cost and the money goes directly back to the customer, which saves on waste disposal fees and less waste in the landfill for a greener future.
– Doors and Windows
– Cabinets / Vanities
– Lighting Fixtures
– Old woodwork, Trim and Beams
– Cut offs from the lumber for outdoor fireplaces
– Old electrical wire, copper, plumbing pipe
– Stainless steel sinks
– Baseboard and wall mounted heaters